Hello. So quickly, two weeks have past and I am now a two-weeks old junior-intern-boy-who-sit-one-corner. Still, not much to do; so i keep myself busy with doing odd jobs that are kinda fun. I do mock-up product shots, i buy batteries, i stick your broken heels on shoes, i arrange stuff, i also provide you a good lousy pool opponant which you can pick on.

Happy to say, im getting along with the fellow spooners quite okay. So far, so good. They seem like a nice family. TheBubbly occupies me with some gossips and wicked jokes. She's dammmn funny. TheBlackGlasses is starting to turn wild too, which is good. She is like matured and married Jenna actually.
So lately it has been really just me catching up on sleep during weekends. I kinda miss my Kis. I meet Sera twice during the week, during lunch breaks. But our meetings are kinda cut short cause we always wanna pang-sai after lunch. So its just hi, eat, bye and we run back to our offices.
Oh, I'm glad to announce that i passed all my subjects including Psychology. Ha! Never been so relieved to see a D. I even checked my handphone twice. So how did you guys score? Didn't hear much from you all. I'm afraid to ask too even though i see you all on msn(others, quite missing) So blogging this seems quite correct. Isn't it?
Have a good week people. If you wanna actually read blog posts on this page, well, notice the my posting pattern. Haha, sorry! I'm just really lazy. Till, then cheers! :)

Happy to say, im getting along with the fellow spooners quite okay. So far, so good. They seem like a nice family. TheBubbly occupies me with some gossips and wicked jokes. She's dammmn funny. TheBlackGlasses is starting to turn wild too, which is good. She is like matured and married Jenna actually.
So lately it has been really just me catching up on sleep during weekends. I kinda miss my Kis. I meet Sera twice during the week, during lunch breaks. But our meetings are kinda cut short cause we always wanna pang-sai after lunch. So its just hi, eat, bye and we run back to our offices.
Oh, I'm glad to announce that i passed all my subjects including Psychology. Ha! Never been so relieved to see a D. I even checked my handphone twice. So how did you guys score? Didn't hear much from you all. I'm afraid to ask too even though i see you all on msn(others, quite missing) So blogging this seems quite correct. Isn't it?
Have a good week people. If you wanna actually read blog posts on this page, well, notice the my posting pattern. Haha, sorry! I'm just really lazy. Till, then cheers! :)

<< Home